Enable works closely with individuals and their families to provide personalized services that cater to age, ability, and need. Our caring staff includes nearly 300 loyal employees, many of whom have been with our organization for more than a decade, as well as some 1,000 persons who volunteer annually. Our dedicated team is highly trained, and puts a priority on providing top-quality services that emphasize patience, trust and respect.
Enable’s executive team has extensive experience working in the non-profit industry and social services.
Lisa Coscia, M.A. — Chief Executive Officer
A business executive with more than 27 years of experience in Human Services, Lisa has managed multi-state operations with budgets approaching $150 million and more than 1,000 employees – as well as building successful organizations from the ground up. As Enable’s Chief Executive Officer, Lisa is responsible for leadership, strategic growth, and financial development.
Carol Bailiff, M.B.A., C.P.A. — Chief Financial Officer
With over 17 years of experience in nonprofit and for-profit financial management, Carol is an accomplished executive with the demonstrated ability to deliver mission-critical results. After serving as Enable’s controller for a year, Carol now oversees Enable’s financial operations.
Louis Moserowitz, M.S. — Assistant CEO/Chief Compliance Officer
Louis has worked in the field of Human Services for over 30 years, the past 15 as a Director of Quality Assurance. Prior to that, he directed Employment Programs for individuals with disabilities. As Enable’s CCO Louis oversees QA, technology, facilities, and all compliance related matters.
Mike De Gasperis, MA, ABA — Vice President, Clinical Services
With more than 40 years of experience in the field of Human Services, Mike has served as a clinical psychologist, behavior analyst, therapist, and substance abuse counselor in both areas of developmental disabilities and mental health. He has also served as a consultant and trainer with community providers, and has overseen clinical services in other agencies. Mike will be leading a team of clinicians to enhance services to Enable’s individuals and to assist with Enable’s growth with individuals who require these services.
Kerri Wright, MPA — Vice President, Human Resources
Kerri comes to Enable with more than 20 years of experience in Human Resources. Most recently, she served as Director of Human Resources at a Catholic organization that provides long term care services for two skilled nursing facilities. Kerri’s main priority at Enable is to focus on recruitment so that we are 100% staffed; and to assist in the growth of the organization.
- Anthony Camuso, BA – Director of Day & Employment Services
- Aileen Kornblatt, BA – Director of Marketing & Special Events
- Matt Lanese, BA – Residential Director Region I (Somerset/Mercer)
- Pedia London – Residential Director Region II (Monmouth/Ocean)
- Bob Smith, FMP – Director of Facilities
- Robyn Steinman, MSW– Director of Program and Business Development
- Bob Tricarico, RN – Director of Nursing
Board of Trustees
- Domenic B. Sanginiti , Jr., Esq., Stark & Stark – President
- Anthony W. Simmons, SBSI Consulting – Vice President
- Frank DiSanzo – Treasurer
- Haans Homer, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – Secretary
- Daryl Holcomb – Immediate Past President
- Len M. Garza, Esq. – Trustee
- Erinn C. Hansen, NRG – Trustee
- Maryann Lewis, investorsBank – Trustee
- Dr. Rogelio Pine, Parent – Trustee
- Sujit Singh, QServ, LLC – Trustee
Enable’s board is comprised entirely of volunteers. Interested in joining our board? Contact email@example.com.
Find out how Enable can help you
Call our Admissions Coordinator at 609-987-5003 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today.