Your donations make it possible for us to continually expand and enhance the services we provide to children and adults with disabilities and to seniors. This includes supporting our group homes, enabling renovations, and helping seniors age in place. Click here to make a secure donation online.
We accept donations from individuals, businesses, and groups, and also participate in corporate matching programs. Whether part of a celebration, to honor the memory of a loved one, or just to give back, your donation will change the life of someone in your community for the better. Ways to donate include:
- Planned Giving: Please consult your trusted financial advisor about donating to Enable through gifts of stock, gifts made through your personal will (bequests or estate gifts) and charitable trusts or annuities. Contact us for more information.
- NJ Employees Charitable Campaign: Enable is qualified to receive donations for state workers making charitable gifts. Please use designation number 3649: http://www.njsecc.org.
- AmazonSmile: Now you can support us just by shopping on Amazon! Simply go to smile.amazon.com and choose Enable, Inc., and we’ll automatically receive a 0.5% donation from all eligible purchases.
- McCaffrey’s Give Back Program: Save your receipts from McCaffrey’s stores in NJ or PA, and they’ll donate 1% of your grocery total back to us! Simply mail us your receipts when your shopping is complete.
- In-Kind Donations: In addition to financial giving, Enable is grateful to receive your new or gently used items, including vehicles. Contact us to see if your item is eligible.
Every gift counts
Please make your tax deductible gift today. You can click on the DONATE button now, or for more information about joining our philanthropic family, call our office at 609-987-5003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.