What information does Enable collect?
- At this time, Enable does not collect personal information from visitors or users. However, Enable retains the right to do so in the future and may collect first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, format preference (HTML or text), interests, and similar information.
- Non-personally identifiable information about you through your IP address, computer settings and/or most-recently visited website.
- Enable does not store sensitive information from our visitors such as credit card or social security numbers. When an online transaction such as a charitable contribution is completed through Enable’s Network, credit card information is not retained in the Enable database.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by filling out a survey or registration form. The types of information that may be requested include your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How is the information used?
Enable’s policy is to use personal information only for internal purposes and for purposes of processing a request submitted by you. In no case does Enable share telephone numbers or e-mail addresses or permit other organizations to solicit our donors through either of these mediums. You may opt out of receiving communications from us at any time by sending an email to our webmaster with your name, address and email address (see Contact Us below). Enable assumes no responsibility for the data collection and use practices of third parties that process online credit card transactions. Although Enable does not do so at this time, we retain the right in the future to occasionally provide targeted lists of names and offline and online contact information for marketing purposes to third parties, subject to our Permission policies. Other than as set forth above, we do not share personally identifiable information with other organizations, apart from those acting as our agents in providing our product(s)/service(s), and which agree to use it only for that purpose and to keep the information secure and confidential. We may use and share aggregate information, which is not personally identifiable, to generate reports. For example:
- Total number of visitors
- Most visited pages
- Peak traffic times
- Service provider IP addresses
- Browser versions
- Referring websites
- Search terms used
- Average number of pages requested
- Average duration of visit
- Total visitor traffic
Sharing of Personal Information
Enable does not sell, rent, share, or disclose personal information to third parties. Enable reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of The Network, to respond to your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or any investigation on a matter of public safety.
How Does Enable Collect Information
- Website Registration is limited to Board Members, Employees and Persons who Volunteer with Enable. Information provided by users may be used to communicate with users and to personalize aspects of our Network based on user interests. We use aggregate web user demographics to improve service and for marketing and fundraising efforts.
- Donations & Fundraising Events. For fundraising events and donations, standard credit card information (such as account name, number and expiration date) is collected by Donor Perfect, a third party vendor, and is not collected by, or stored by, Enable on our Network. Enable does not collect personally identifiable information unless it is provided for us voluntarily by the person visiting the Enable website.
- E-mail Newsletters. Enable encourages users to subscribe to our e-newsletters. In those events, we ask for contact information (such as name, e-mail address and, occasionally, demographic information). We use this information as we use contact information in the registration process described above. Recipients of our e-newsletters can unsubscribe using the instructions listed at the bottom of the e-newsletter.
- Surveys and Contests. From time to time we invite online users to provide information through surveys or fundraising events. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether to disclose requested contact information (such as name and mailing address) and any associated demographic information. Contact information collected in connection with surveys and events is used to communicate to our registrants and to monitor or improve the use and satisfaction of the site, and may be used to improve future fundraising or online events.
Communications with Us
The Network has features whereby users can submit information to us (such as feedback forms and surveys). Requests for information may be forwarded as needed to best respond to a specific request. We may retain e-mails and other information sent to us for our internal administrative purposes, and to help us to serve customers better.
Communications from Us: Service Updates, Special Offers
In order to best serve our customers, we may send updates that contain important information about our Network and services. For example, we send new members a welcoming message, and verify password and username for our password-protected sites. We may also communicate with a user to provide requested services and for account-related issues via e-mail, phone or regular mail. We offer our users the option to receive information about Enable, our services, and special events. Users can choose not to receive these communications.
Opting Out of Future Communications
We respect your privacy and allow you to restrict internal and external sharing of your personal information. We recognize that you may wish to limit the ways in which we contact you and every mailing such as newsletters offers a simple way to unsubscribe completely and opt out of future communications or to select only the communications that you select to receive. At the bottom of each e-newsletter you will find specific ways to opt out. Or contact our Webmaster with your name, address, and e-mail address and all reasonable efforts will be taken to ensure that you will not receive any of the selected communications from us in the future. If you opt back into a specific service, you will receive communication in that manner regardless of your overall opt out selections. These services may include newsletter subscriptions or email communication.
Links to Other Websites
You are in control of any personal information you provide us via our Network. If at any time, you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us, you can notify us by contacting us using the contact information listed below. In order to review any personal information we have about you or to ask us to delete that information or to stop further use of the information, please submit your request to our Webmaster.
Information from Children
Enable does not seek to collect personal information about children through the Enable Network. If a child submits information through any part of The Network, and Enable is aware that the user submitting the information is a child, the information is not used for any purpose, nor is it disclosed to third parties. Enable will comply with all regulations set forward by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). To learn more about COPPA, visit the Federal Trade Commission.
Transmission of Health-Related Data
Enable understands the sensitivity of collecting and using health-related data. Personally identifiable health-related data collected on Enable’s Network will not be shared with entities other than Enable, and Enable affiliates. Any transfer of personally identifiable health-related data between Enable organizations will take place in a secure environment with access allowed only to certain qualified employees of Enable. Enable will comply with all regulations set forward by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). To learn more about HIPAA, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights.
13 Roszel Drive, Suite B110
Princeton, NJ 08540
Or, you can contact our Webmaster.
13 Roszel Drive, Suite B110
Princeton, NJ 08540